Pages

Friday, December 12, 2014

List of Coffee Drinks

Hey there!!

Today I'd like to explore the world of coffee with you!

Thesedays, when you go to a regular cafe,
you might be the one who can't decide which to drink.
There are just SO MANY different kinds of coffee, eh?




Personally, I'm not that kind of person but,

many of my friends are...
And that's fine to me most of the time as long as I can have a sit first.
However, if I can't have a sit before my friends or
if I'm the one who gets to pay for the drinks,
I sometimes get annoyed..

I mean.. 'why don't you just drink americano if you can't decide?'

And surprisingly, most of my indecisive friends usually go for americano
at the end. Ta-da..


So, in order to make you guys not like my partly irritating friends,

I'm here to give you some tips for each coffee drink.
Hope this information makes you more straight-forward later on.







Isn't it brilliant?

By using simple signs, the creator made an image for 13 different kinds of popular coffee drinks.
I think I've heard of the term for it..
Is it Minimalism?




Among those list, guess which and which are my top 3!




1. AMERICANO


This is the coffee I drink most.

Whenever I go to a cafe, it's usually after some meal.
And then, I like to drink some coffee, but not too heavy one because I'm usually full after a meal.
It can sound a little weird since I'm full but want some drink at the same time.
But I think coffee makes the exception. Don't you think? :D

And when that time comes, americano is the perfect coffee for you.

The calorie is zero and what's more.
The bitter taste and the hot temperature of this drink make me feel like losing weight.
Every time I drink hot americano, I come to think it will burn up my fat.
Don't know why... It just feels that way.... 
Maybe just self-rationalization for me having something more right after a meal.



2. BLACK COFFEE

This one! I usually have it home. And I have much of it during weekends.
My dad loves black coffee and we have a grinder for beans, too.
The smell of black coffee on Saturday and Sunday morning makes my day. :-)

I guess you can add sugar or some syrup if you want, but
the best is black coffee itself surely. :D

This one also gives me the feeling of losing weight. Lol.

One summer day, during the vacation, I decided not to go out of my home for a day.
And I decided to drink black coffee instead of water for the day.
The result?

I got dizzy really bad....
A lesson from that day: Anything TOO MUCH is never good for you.

Black coffee is THE BEST when at home :*)
since I can't get shots of espresso on my own... T.T



3. ICED COFFEE

When I prefer the feeling of freshness to the feeling of losing weight,
I choose this one over hot americano.
It's basically iced americano and some people  prefer this even during winter.



+) Macchiato is quite a surprising drink, personally.
When you drink it iced, it's REALLY REALLY sweet.
And usually it comes with whipped cream on top, so the cream adds even more sweetness.

However, if you drink it hot, it is NOT SWEET.
A long time ago, when I couldn't drink any bitter coffee,
I tried hot macchiato, expecting it to be sweet as the iced one.
But... no... it wasn't sweet, but bitter.
And it didn't make any sense to me at that time..
I felt like the macchiato betrayed me.
But, seeing this table of signs, yes, there is a shot of espresso in macchiato.
And it just gets smoother(?) with the ice.


++) I want to try the galao.
It looks similar to the caffe latte, but there is more milk in galao,
which means it's gotta be more milky with lowered sweetness!!


+++) And about the tripplo.
what..? three shots of espresso only??
That sounds like Chinese medicine, doesn't it?
I wonder who drinks that everyday.
I'm guessing.. people in the art field??
Just because they seem to get stressed all the time and need lots of caffeine. Lol.





This one also illustrates the types of coffee drinks.
I think this list is more helpful and simpler to see
since the letters are bigger relatively and
you can see how much of what is put in each drink.

Instead of saying "1/3 of espresso, 1/3 of steamed milk, and 1/3 of milk foam,"
you can simply look at the photo of cappuccino and deduce the amount.





This one is somewhat funnier one.
Especially the indecisiano, lol. I wonder what taste that is.

And my favorite among those is!!
Indulgiano.
Hehe.... even seeing the picture, it makes me drool..... :3


And the quattro formaggi, lol.
I love cheese as much as I love coffee.
But that..? I don't want to try even if you give me 10 bucks.
YUCK..




I think this posting can be helpful for those who want to make their own coffee
at home but don't know the exact amount of each liquid
and so tired to look it up on the Internet.

Hope it's helpful for ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment