Pages

Friday, November 28, 2014

Different Diaries/Planners from Different Coffee Brand Shops

Which coffee brand do you like most

or which cafe do you go to most?




I, personally, am a cafe adventurer, meaning I always like to try different cafes whenever I have to go to a cafe.
Thus, I do not have a favorite cafe. And thus, I do not, or can not usually collect coupons or mileages.



But, as winter comes along, (and as I got paid my tutoring money lately, hehe)
the desire to get a new diary lit a fire in my heart.
And since I'm a coffee lover, I have decided to get a diary for next year from a coffee shop. (tada~)



These three are the most popular 2015 cafe diaries and I want one of them to be my diary for next year!



 Starbucks

 Twosome Place

 Hollys





Each one has different designs and each cafe has different coupon system.
Let's find out more about each diary, then!



1. Coupon System


Starbucks: drink 17 cups of coffee or other drink, including 3 seasonal drinks
(Christmas Cookie Latte, Peppermint Mocha, and Toffee Nut Latte)


Twosome Place: drink 15 cups of coffee or other drink, including 3 seasonal drinks.
(choose three among White Cream Americano, Cacao Tea Latte, Caramel Steamer)


Hollys: drink 5 cups of coffee or other drink, including 1 seasonal drink
(choose one among Red Velvet Choco, Green Tea White Choco,
Real Belgian Choco, Real Belgian Mocha)





2. Price (If you want to just buy one instead of collecting coupons)


Starbucks: 27,500won


Twosome Place: 19,000won


Hollys: 24,000won



3. Unique Point


Starbucks: -collaborated with a famous diary corporate, Moleskine
                  -either Large size or Pocket size
                  -


Twosome Place: -soft leather cover & lighter weight & bigger size


Hollys: -only 5 drinks, and get a diary





If you want to find more about those diaries, (they are in Korean!!)
Click Here for Starbucks
Click Here for Twosome Place
Click Here for Hollys





I like Starbucks' one for its design, but the I have to collect too many coupons for it.
wayyyyyyy too many. 17 drinks..? :s
But, it's understandable because it is the most famous and pretty one.
And obviously, Hollys has the most reasonable coupon system.
Nevertheless, I prefer Twesome Place to Hollys due to its convenient location from home.



Also, the coupons included inside each diary vary, too.
Plus, you can apply for another event when you get a diary, like you can be the one who gets free drink every day at Starbucks when you become the winner.


Isn't it interesting?
I know it would cost far less if I just buy a regular planner or a diary at a nearby stationery,
but, I want to get one of those cafe diaries so eagerly!!!




So, I've been thinking why people(including myself) are crazy about cafe diaries.



First, we can have the feeling that we own the brand by carrying a diary.
And it is good for cafe brands, too since people are likely to have the sense of closeness, and go there more often accordingly.


Second, limited editions always make people become crazy.


Third, you can gain the sense of accomplishment by collecting all the coupons and finally the diary!!






It is sort of weird for me to be crazy over those diaries since I've never kept a planner or a schedulers before. I have kept some diaries before though.


I like to think this phenomenon as a process of being a female university student.
HA!


Sometimes, I think I am the world-best self-justificationer..... :P







That is it for today's posting. I don't know how to end this one tho..




Okay..
Sweet dreams!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment