Pages

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Worldwide Themed Cafes

"Story"

is considered very important nowadays.





For instance, interviewers want their interviewees to talk along with stories.
In other words, interviewers like to hear from others and communicate with them,
not to listen to the uniform talks, which are formed in the same categories.

Also, one of my professors asked us to fill out the mid-term exam with our own stories.
Actually, whether a story is included or not was not compulsory, but he said we would get a bonus mark if we did...
So... yeah, I guess I have to say it was kind of "optional compulsory."



Not only at school, but also at many cafes, people expect to see some kind of stories.

Accordingly, cafe owners choose to have their cafes set in some themes.



Today, I'd like to talk about different cafes on a variety of unique themes. :D






1. Rockin' & Roastin' Cafe


Have you ever heard of an American rock band called Aerosmith?
Aerosmith was formed in 1970 and awarded a number of prizes, including the Grammy's awards in 1994 and 1998 and American Music Award for International Groups in 2001.





Joey Kramer, the drummer of Aeromsmith has opened a coffee shop with rock star theme recently.
He, actually, launched a coffee brand a year ago, but this time, he set up a real store!



I think this rock star theme is really interesting because I've never seen one
and I've never heard of one yet here in Korea.


There are some unique features that I like most.


-Signs playing off the band's hit singles
According to the article, there are signs saying "Walk This Way" on the way to the bathroom and another saying "Drive This Way" on the way to the drive-through.
And those two are names of the band's singles, hehe.
What a great idea! In that way, Kramer can let his customers know the ways conveniently as well as advertise his music.


-Kramer is a 64-year-old rocker
I was a little shocked to see his age, actually. Starting a second career at the age of 64 sounds so cool and awesome since not many people try to do that.
And Kramer hopes his cafe to grow as a national franchise eventually.


The fact remains that I'll put my coffee up against anything that is out there
Kramer is such an enthusiastic person and I am impressed.
If I ever go near North Attleborough in the States, I will definitely visit Rockin' & Roastin' cafe and say hello to Kramer. :)



Click Here to find more about Kramer's Rockin' & Roasting' Cafe!!

Joey Kramer's Rockin' & Roastin' Cafe is located at 551B South Washington Street in North Attleborough, MA, USAJ






2. The Theatre Cafe


Wiked, Lion King...
What common thing can you think of?


MUSICALS!!!!!



A theater-themed cafe will open on January 12 next year in London, England.
The founders are the owners of London Theatre Booking, a family run ticket agency.



Customers can relax with their drinks in comfortable environment and also,
they can chat with staffs at the cafe about many different shows in London.

The Theatre Cafe will be built in London't West End,
and West End shows will lend the cafe to decorate the walls with their items.


The most fascinating feature is iPads placed on each table.
Customers, then, search and book tickets with them.
I think this is brilliant since the staffs working there are aware of show information,
and can help with the customers choosing what shows to see.


If I live near West End, and I want to watch some musicals,
I would certainly go to this theatre cafe to have some coffee and get useful tips on shows.


Furthermore, there will be clips and tunes playing inside for customers to get the musical feelings. :D










3. Hello Kitty Cafe


There are always some cat people anywhere I go.
They go crazy over cats and most of them LOVE Hello Kitty.

Therefore, maybe it is natural that cafes based on Hello Kitty theme become popular.




These are photos of Hello Kitty Cafe located in Sinchon, Korea.
As you can see, everything is Hello Kitty, chairs, walls, tables, drinks, desserts, literally everything!! o.O



I am not really a Hello Kitty person, but I am always curious about how it will actually look and how I'm going to feel as I step into that store.


Pink, Pink, Pink................
and PINK!!!!!!!!!!



Lol, I like pink, but there, I think I will feel like I get dipped into the color, pink and swim there in the pink sea.
However, still, this Hello Kitty Cafe interests me a lot ehehe.
Some day, looking photos feel not enough for me, I will visit there and upload another review posting. ;)


Click Here to fine more about Hello Kitty Cafe if you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment